Frequently Asked Questions

  • How can I contact my child's School Counselor?
    The BHS Counseling Center is open during school hours every day, Monday through Friday.  To contact your child's counselor, call 343-2480 Ext. 2002, or use the online form to request information that can be found on the Counseling Center homepage.

    How can I get a copy of my high school transcript?
    Contact the counseling center at 585-343-2480 Ext. 2002 to request a transcript. If you wish to have an official copy of your transcript sent please provide us with the name and address of where you would like your transcript sent. You must also provide us with your current name, as well as your name at the time of your high school graduation.