Summer 2022 (July 5 – August 19)
- We will be offering multiple Summer training sessions for all students in grades 7-12 (2022-23 school year). Sessions are available at multiple times during the week. These sessions are focused on developing the complete athlete, not sport-specific. Sessions will include training for strength, speed, flexibility, agility and power. Click here to access the training schedule. No registration needed, just show up.
- For sport-specific activities, students should contact his/her coach or the AD office. There is also information on our website (https://bataviahs.rschoolteams.com/)
Fall 2022 Sports Registration
- This is an online process that will be open on Monday, July 25. You will need to go to our website (https://bataviahs.rschoolteams.com/) and click on Activity Registration. This will not open until 7/25 as the state requires we have updated information within 30 days of the start of the fall season.
Important Dates for Fall 2022
- Tuesday, August 16– Parent-Athlete-Coach Meeting in the BHS Auditorium. This is for all athletes and parents grades 7-12 who are participating in the fall season. We will meet as a group and then break up and meet with sport specific coaches.
- Saturday, August 20 – JV/Varsity Football begins
- Monday, August 22– All other JV/Varsity sports begin (Cheerleading, B & G Cross Country, Gymnastics, B & G Soccer, Girls Tennis and Girls Volleyball)
- Monday, August 29 – All Modified Sports begin
- Grades (7-9) – Girls Tennis and Cheerleading
- Grades (7-8) – Football, B & G Soccer, Girls Volleyball and B & G Cross Country)