Parental Request of APPR Scores
Parental Request of Teacher or Principal Composite Score
New York State Education Law stipulates that teacher and principal composite scores may only be given to the parent/legal guardian of a student. The parent/legal guardian may only request the composite score(s) of the teacher(s) and principal their child has during the current school year. The law also requires that the school districts verify the identity of the parent/legal guardian making the request.
If you wish to make such a request, please follow the directions below:
1. For the composite score of your child’s current teacher at Jackson Primary School, please contact the Main Office at 343-2480 ext. 4000.
2. If your child is a student at John Kennedy Intermediate School, please contact the Main office at 343-2480 ext. 5000.
3. If your child is a student at Batavia Middle school, please contact the Main Office at 343-2480 ext. 3000.
4. If your child is a student at Batavia High School, please contact the Main Office at 343-2480 ext. 2000.
5. For the composite score of the principal of your child’s current school please contact the Superintendent’s Office at 343-2480 ext. 1000.
Once you have made a verbal request, you will be sent a form that must be completed in its entirety and submitted to the appropriate office listed above. The purpose of this form is to verify your request, your identity as the parent/legal guardian, as well as your understanding that this information is confidential. Upon receipt of that completed form, you will be contacted
to schedule a time to review the requested composite score.
If you prefer, please print and fill out the form linked below, and bring it to the appropriate location as indicated above.
Please note: The composite scores will not be available until after October 20, 2014