In Batavia City School District, each school will:
1. Provide high-quality curriculum and instruction in a supportive and effective learning environment that enables the participating children to meet New York State's student academic achievement standards.
2. Hold parent-teacher conferences at least annually in elementary schools where we will discuss this compact as it relates to each student's achievement.
3. Provide parents with frequent reports on their child's progress.
4. Provide parents reasonable access to staff via email, telephone conference, scheduled in-person appointments.
5. Provide parents opportunities to volunteer and participate in their child's class and observe classroom activities.